Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Holidays!

I hope each and everyone of you had a very happy holiday this year. I got to spend time with my family and relax. As much as I love this time of year I am happy that it is coming to an end so I can get my routine back. I got some Nike spinning tennis shoes from Santa, I'll let you know how they work after spin class on Saturday.

The other day I was looking in the mirror and I got a glimpse of the woman I am becoming. I know I've lost a lot (not enough) weight and its really starting to show. It makes me so excited that I can't stand it. I went shopping this weekend with some gift cards I had gotten and got a pair of size 18 dress pants. That hasn't happened in a LONG time :)

I'm still hovering around 227lbs for the past two weeks. But come 2007 I'm going to be back on track. I'll try to post some of my goals and game plan for the new year.

Although I don't think it's going to be right for me at this time I encourage all of you to sign up for The Deep End of the Pool. The only reason I am not doing it is because I will be gone for three weeks in January. But this group was very VERY supportive for the past 12 weeks and I lost a total of 27lbs during the challenge.

Time to come up with my New Year Resolutions!!!

No comments: