Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm working hard for the money

So this past week I worked approximately 60 hours and I'm feeling the affects. I have HUGE amount of work to do in a very SHORT period of time.

In other news I have exactly one month till my vacation. It's not a typical vacation but two of my friends and I are going on a Missionary trip to Belize. We are going to be building a house and other community service type stuff in Belize City. It will be a very welcome break in my work schedule.

I am still doing pretty good on my workout schedule. I didn't go this morning because I was so tired but I'm going to attempt to go to a pilates class tonight at the gym. If I can get there early I may try to get in 30mins of cardio before. I'm not going to pressure myself for the next two weeks. My goal is to be 225lbs before 2007. I know I can do it :)

No comments: