Tuesday, May 08, 2007

MIA

I am so sorry for being MIA for such a long time.

Before yesterday I hadnt stepped foot into a Golds Gym in about two weeks! I had no real clue where my weight was at and I was feeling pretty unmotivated. Slacking on workout seemed to allow me to slack on my eating habits so I had convinced myself I had gained at least 5lbs.

Well yesterday after work I went to spin class and weighted in at 194.6lbs!!! I couldn't believe it!

I wanted to get up this morning to go swimming in the hotel pool before work but I couldnt make myself get up. I WILL be going to the gym after work tonight to lift.

My goal for May is simple. I want to lose 5.6lbs! I want to be at 189 for June. I think it will be a challenge and by no means do I think I can achieve this on the current path that I am going on. To achieve this goal I know I need to work out and eat healthy. I really need to watch my snacking habits. Once I start eating it's really hard to stop.

4 comments:

Cory said...

I stepped in my gym for the first time in weeks last night. I didn't make it long, but it was enough to get me back to a regular routine. I'm sure that with a little work you'll make your goal! You can do it!!!

JOY said...

Great challenge!

Glad you are getting back on track at the gym! Am sure you will feel better for it.

Hopefully you will be able to get into a routine and get motivated.

Well done.

WeightWatchnWoman said...

It seems like you are back on track. That is a great thing. Keep up the good work and you will reach your May goal.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Glad to hear you've refocused your efforts! I have the same problem: Once I start slacking on my workouts, I start slacking on my diet. Great job getting back on track!