Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shout Out

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!

I really want to give a shout out to a fellow blogger that has been a very good friend to me lately. Kellie is a very smart and caring woman and I thing she rocks!!!

Nothing very exciting to report on the weight loss front. I've gotten out of the habit of waking up early to workout but I've been faithfully going to the gym after work! This weekend I did things around my parents house (i.e. cleaning, mowing the lawn and washing the dogs) in honor of my Mom for Mothers Day! I got a little bit of sun and some exercise!

I have recently fallen back into love with Diet Snapple Peach Iced Tea. Im not supposed to drink caffeine but I don't think the drink contains a lot because Im never jittery or hyper like I get with Diet coke.

2 comments:

JOY said...

Sounds like your Mom has been spoilt over mothers day and rightly so!

Great you got a workout while doing the chores.

I think once a day is ample exercise so don't cut yourself up about not getting up early for a walk - you are doing great!

Carrie said...

Great job with getting some exercise in on Mother's Day! And going to the gym after work is just as good as going before!! Thank you very much for you last comment on my site. You're great. Do you have any recommendations on where to stay while in Belize? We have been slacking and haven't booked hotel rooms yet :) If you have any recommendations at all from your trip, what to do, what not to do, where to go etc. Would you mind shooting me an email? Thanks so much!! Keep up the awesome work!! CViel21@aol.com