Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weekend recap

I worked every day this weekend and it felt wonderful! I only had one snafu...it appears that the Gold's Gym in Virgina Beach is owned by someone else than regular Gold's Gyms so I cannot use my swipe card. They told me I can get a travel pass from my regular gym that I can use up to 14 times a month. That wont be a problem at all since I am only home on the weekends! Crisis averted!

On my way back to Northern Va for work on Sunday I had a minor incident. One of my back tires blew. It was VERY scary to be stranded on the side of an intern state with no clue what to do. I took a deep breathe and figured out how to fix things. Now I have four brand new tires and a hatred for Volkswagen dealerships. Don't get me started on that one!!!

Other than that I am going to spin class tonight then just relaxing.

My grandma is in the hospital right now because they found an aortic aneurysm. I still dont have many details but I am just praying that everything is going to be okay.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Glad to hear about the gym crisis. I'll keep your grandma in my prayers.