Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something I've noticed

When Im not focused on working out and eating healthy, I am not focused on blogging about working out and eating healthy. I am still on my vacation from losing weight routine. I am currently not on a workout schedule, I have not been following NutriSystem and I have not been watching what I eat. I have no clue where my weight is at the moment but I dont feel like its that bad. I am going to be back in the game come October 1st. This week I am going to post my "Game Plan for the rest of the year".

Tonight I am off to do some Fall/Winter shopping. I hate spending so much money on clothes but I dont have enough outfits to get me through Fall/Winter right now.

I wish I had more exciting things to talk about!

1 comment:

Cory said...

I hope you have a good shoppign trip. You'll have to let us now what you find. Sorry to hear you have been off track, but I'm sure you'll come up with a great plan and have some fantastic results by the end of the year!