Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Back

I am back from vacation. My summer vacation of 2007 is officially over :( While on vacation I eat new foods, saw new places and met some new friends. I started in Virginia and hit South Carolina, Georgia, and North Carolina on the way back home. I celebrated my birthday on 4 separate occasions :) I wish it had been longer.

Now that I am back to the real world things are starting to hit me. I didn't make the best food decisions while on vacation and I didnt work out at all besides walking around doing some site seeing. I am having a hard time getting back into my routine.

I am scared to death about what the scale is going to say at the gym tonight. I haven't decided if I'm ready to face that right now or not. I AM going to go to spin class tonight then I am headed home to watch the Biggest Loser. I hope I'm not too devastated by the scale!!!

No comments: