Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weight In, Vacation and Birthday!!!

I actually did my weigh in this week and surprisingly saw 181.6. I know that isnt much of a loss but at least its a loss.

I've officially decided to take a few days off working out. My birthday is in a few days and I'm going to be going on vacation. I am going to focus on eating healthy and moving my body whenever possible. I'm not going to worry about hitting the gym or eating my NS meals.

Speaking of vacation :) My vacation starts tomorrow. For the first half of the week I am going on a road trip with the Boyfriend. We are hitting up Athens, Ga, St. Mary's, Ga, Savannah, Ga and Charleston, Sc!!! I am most excited about Charleston but I am looking forward to the entire trip. I am going to be meeting some of his friends for the first time so I am naturally feeling self conscious. I cant help but worry about what his friends will think of me, but I guess that isnt what really matters right?!?!

For the second half of my vacation I am headed to the Outer Banks with my family! This will be a great time for me to read a book, catch up on TV and just plain relax. I plan on eating a LOT of seafood while I'm there :)

Have a great week and I'll be back on Sept 10th....My Birthday ;)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great time! Happy Birthday!

Cory said...

Have a great time.
I think it's a great idea that you are giving yourself a break. It's good to do that for your body occassionally.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Every loss counts! Have a great birthday!