Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cushy Tush

Review of Bell Gel Relief Seat Cover:

The very first thing I noticed once I hoped on my spin class bike this morning after putting the seat cover on is I had to readjust my seat. The pad added an extra inch so once I got to the right position I was spinning away. The back of the seat has the most padding and I could really feel the difference right away. The pointed part of the seat with the grove it in took a little bit longer to get used to but it was a vast improvement on the hard plastic seat I was used to.

All in all I paid under $15 for this bad boy and I dont regret a single penny. Even though you still can feel a little discomfort after sitting in the seat and peddling for over a few minutes it's about 75% better with the seat cover than without.


3.5 spins out of 5 spins.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm deathly afraid of spin classes. My sister took one and couldn't move for almost a week. And she's in better shape than me.
I have to try one someday (not soon but some day)
Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I'll be keeping an eye on you too.