Friday, August 04, 2006

Personal Service

So yesterday afternoon I met my roommate at the gym. She has been talking about signing up for a membership so I figured she could meet me there, she would sign up, we would work out, then go home. Well there was a little more to that...

As she was talking to one of the Gym's workers she was being asked all those embarrassing questions, i.e. How much do you weight?, What do you eat?, How much do you exercise?. I had to stick my nose in and got caught up in the conversation.

The next thing I knew I had my body fat checked (35% FYI) and a free Personal trainer session for this coming Monday.

I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm going to make myself go but I know I'll be nervous the entire time.

In other news:
I am going tubing Saturday with a big group of friends. It should be a fun way to get some exercise. Maybe I'll post pics when I get home!

No comments: