Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Apples and Wine....Weekend in Review

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

My weekend was a lot of fun. Friday and Saturday were fairly soggy in DC but we tried to make the best of it. We went apple picking in Maryland on Saturday and were able to stay dry for most of the time. Sunday was a beautiful day and we went to a wine festival at Mount Vernon. The wine and cheese was abundant.

I am proud of myself for working out on Friday and Saturday. However, I eat like crap this weekend. When I am away from my house making wise food decisions get 1oo times harder and it's so frustrating. I have a bad feeling I may be paying a Fatty Fee this week. Im not going to starve myself just to drop a few pounds. Im just going to learn from this mistake and not do it again.

Im gonna try to post a few pics tonight to jazz up this post! So check back tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Here's a tip. I was gone for 5 days on a mini "vacation" and I ate well all day then had big dinner meals out with wine, etc. I thought by the time I got to a scale I'd have packed on ten pounds. Alas, it was only 1.5 and I think that it's only because I slammed tons of water. I was really conscious of continuing to be a good girl with my water intake. If you know you're gone or out, keep slamming the water, you can always do that no matter what, it will help.

Unknown said...

True, true Ms. Sonia! It also helps curb your appetite. Water - the miracle food. Or something. I'm going to walk now. ;-)

You have a great attitude - don't starve yourself, just learn from what you did and make a different choice. Easy to say, don't I know it.