Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Monday

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

My Friday was super stressful at work. I knew I had two options...go home and have a few beers to relax or go to the gym. After an hour and a half at the gym I felt great! I worked out all of my frustrations and got a great workout in.

Saturday my roommate and I went hiking. We had done some planning so we knew we were taking moderately strenuous trail. On the way to our destination we started hiking up hill and that kicked both of our butts. The second half was down hill and very rocky. Once we got to a small waterfall we took a mini break and had a snack. Our way back was smoother but up hill almost the entire way. Once we got back to our car we were both exhausted.

Now a new week begins and I am determined to loose more than 1 lb. this week!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Awesome! I'm so proud, wish I'd had a weekend hike like that, sounds great. My exercise was a little stroller pushin then a lovely afternoon of golf, which doesn't really get the heart rate going unless my tee shot actually lands in the fairway, then things get REALLY exciting!
Way to to, I'm sure you'll be on your way to more than a pound with the head of steam you've got going. I'll be out of town for several days so I'm paying my FF ahead of time since I will miss weigh in. Oh well, more money for the Pool I guess, I just can't get to a computer while I'm gone to send it in!
Have a great week!

Sunshine said...

And to clarify, Lesleh was responding to both you and Andy (IrishWalsh), so don't take the "guy" thing personally, she was addressing both your questions at once I think....she's new to this blog world stuff and posting is a chore, and now she'll make me do more crunches because I'm making fun.

A Heathier Me said...

No worries ladies! I kinda figured that you were writing to both of us as I read through the comment! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question :)