Friday, October 20, 2006

Time to breathe

Happy Friday everyone.

Some of us at the Pool know what that means: Official Weigh-in Day!
As of this morning I was at 244.8lbs. I honestly have no idea how that happened but I have a theory.

My work outs and eating habits were getting kind of monotonous. I was doing different routines to work out every morning but nothing new and exciting. So I went on vacation and too a break from the routine and something has shocked my system. I lost 2.2lbs this week and that's the biggest loss I've seen in a few weeks.

So if there is anyone out there struggling take a mini-vacation from the routine. Still try to make healthier eating choices but allow yourself to cheat a little bit too. I by no means am an expert at weight loss but I hope I can help someone!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Exactly! Lesleh had that in one of her posts that the occasional break from routine is actually healthy for your metabolism.
Fantastic work, keep it up!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! So excited for you ;-) Go girl!!!!!!