Monday, January 08, 2007

30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself

I saw this on Anne's page and thought I would give it a try.

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Friday
2. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Driving to work
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Doing work/wanting Monday to end
4. Are you any good at math? I like to think so
6. Do you have any famous ancestors? As a kid my mom convinced me I was related to Johnny Appleseed.
7. Are you mad at anyone right now? Not at all
8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile? I honestly cannot remember what song is on my myspace page
9. Last thing received in mail? Car insurance bill
10. How many different drinks have you had today? Water
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine? It depends
13. Any plans for tonight? Dinner and laundry
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Not really
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? I've had a root canal
16. What's outside your back door? Grill and a table
17. Do you have plans on Friday night? Nothing yet but I want to lay low.
18. Do you like the ocean? I was there this weekend and it was wonderful
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas? Yes but a long time ago
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? No
22. Something you are excited about? Im excited about my up-n-coming Belize trip
23. Who around you has the most problems? It's not my job to judge
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? No
25. Describe your love life? I've found my best friend
26. Where do you keep your change? In my new Coach wallet :)
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? A few weeks ago at a client meeting
28. Do you like anyone right now? I do!
29. What was the weather like on your birthday? It was a sunny September day
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? I always sleep with it closed

No comments: