Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF!

Happy Friday everyone.

It is almost time for me to start my weekend (15mins and counting).

Yesterday morning I got my butt out of bed to go to BodyPump at the gym. The class was cancelled and so I decided to go to spin class instead. For some reason spin class was not a rewarding as I hoped and I decided to go to BodyPump after work. Let me just tell you I feel like my thighs are on fire. For those of you who aren't members of Gold's Gym, BodyPump is a whole body workout with weights.

This morning I passed on my workout and I am trying to find some motivation to go tonight. I know it's a Friday and I should attempt to have a social life but I feel like I haven't been home in weeks. Since I didnt go to the gym I dont have anything to report as my official weigh-in for the week. Which brings me to the point that even though I am not a part of the Pool this time around I am still gonna try to post my weigh-ins each Friday!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: