Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

So I am going to Belize City!!!!!!! I am doing a missionary trip with two of my girl friends from college. We leave tomorrow morning for Kentucky and then leave from there to go to Belize. I'll be back home Feb 1st and I'm sure I will be exhausted.

While in Belize we are going to be building a home for a needy family, helping out at a children's AIDS hospital and doing other community service project in the city. We are of course going to get to see all the tourist attractions in Belize. There is a Mayan Ruin, beaches, and shopping.

I have already checked into a Gold's Gym location in Belize City and there are none :( I am bringing my tennis shoes and workout clothes and hope to go for a few jogs while I'm there. I will miss working out!!!

Have a good two weeks and I hope to catch up on everyone's blogs when I get back.

See ya in February :)

1 comment:

Kim L said...

You're doing an awesome job! Congrats on the recent weight loss! I'd love to be 217.8!

Good luck with your mission trip! Stay safe and healthy!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!