Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April Challenge

I cannot belive it's April already! I am pumped. The warm weather and sun shine has motivated me.

I am going to steal one of my goals from Morgan this month :) I hope you don't mind!

April Goals:
Limit my alcoholic beverages to three a week.
Run 3 miles each week.

The first one is going to be pretty hard for me but I am committed to make it work. The second one shouldn't be a problem at all considering I didn't really struggle to get it done in March.

I really want to see a loss of at least 5lbs this month. I will do my official weigh in tomorrow to get myself started.

Good luck to all the Challengers this month! I'm excited to find out my partner(s) will be :)

4 comments:

Cory said...

That's a great set of goals. I'm sure you'll do great!

JOY said...

Hi

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am one of your challenge partners this month!

Suppose the best way to see how you have been doing is to check out your blog which is what I am about to do.

I am looking forward to April's challenges - together I am sure we can do it!

Tiffany said...

Good luck on your goals for this month - especially the alcohlic beverges - I know I should give up my wine but I love it too much to give it up. I am trying to only have a glass or two a few nights a week instead two glasses 5 nights a week. Congrats on running outside. I have found that I can run many more miles outside on the trails (I do live in Colorado) than on a treadmill or even just streets. I get bored very quickly on a treadmill and after running the streets all winter I am ready to hit the trails! Keep up the great work.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Great goals! I already over-indulged in wine this week, but each day is a new day, right! ;)