Friday, April 20, 2007

Exercise....what is that?!?!

So I've been a bit under the weather all week and to avoid getting "Sick" I've been taking it easy. I've been sleeping in and loving it. A few days this week I went to the gym at night but the past three days have been exercise free. Oh well!

I am going to spend my weekend cleaning and packing. I want all of my stuff besides my bed, sheets, some towels and a few clothes packed up by Thursday night.

I am going to see a movie tonight with my girlfriends and I am going to try to avoid Junior Mints! They are my kryptonite.

2 comments:

JOY said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I think you are doing the right thing though by stuggling on - sometimes if you lie down to being ill it takes longer to get over it.

Hope you enjoyed the movies!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

LOL! I have the same problem with movie popcorn! YUM! Have fun tonight!