Friday, April 06, 2007

blah...

I have been in such a blah mood lately. There are so many changes going on in my life right now that nothing seems to be registering. I am both scared and excited all at the same time and it's making me feel very indifferent about everything.

So tonight I have decided I need some "Me" time....so of course I am going shopping :) I love to shop alone. I don't know if it's because I was always too shy to shop with my friends because they never had to go to the big girl stores but I love to walk around the mall all by myself. Tonight I am going to Ikea, Old Navy and maybe Macy's.

In other news, I weighed in at 200.0 the other day at the gym. Granted it was EARLY in the morning, no food in my stomach and I had no pants or shoes on but it was still 200.0. I am hoping to see that 2 go away next week :)

6 comments:

JOY said...

Well done on the weight and heading to they gym!

I have been missing out on swimming because a bad cold but have been out and about walking instead!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your shopping trip!

Don't eat too much chocolate!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Woo Hoo! Shopping is one of my favorite activities. Unfortunately, it's not so great for my bank balance. LOL

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Yessss, shopping!!!! That will be very fun. I wish I could go this weekend with you. Have fun for me!!

Tee
2007 Challenge

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on hitting that mark. Don't diminish it by saying it was early, no food etc. Relish the moment and I see that number two fading into oblivion for ever!

Cheers,

Judi

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

Hey chickie, hang in there. You're doing the right thing by getting some ME time. Go buy something pretty, then show us all what you bought!!

psst ... I'm so jealous you have an IKEA nearby! Ours is 2 hrs away!

Aloha,
Michelle
http://findingmahealani.typepad.com

Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

This is how God showed
His love among us: He sent
His one and only son
into the world ...
I John 4:9


May He who makes
the flowers grow,
and gives the sun
its golden glow ...

who gently guides
the birds in flight,
and lights the stars
that cheer the night ...

May He whose love
shines over us all,
and gives us blessings
great and small ...


May Christ, the risen
King of Kings,
fill all your days with
lifes good things.

Bless you at Easter
and Always.

Aloha,
Michelle
http://findingmahealanai.typepad.com