Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The good, the bad, and the move

The Good:
I weighed in at 199.8 yesterday :)
I am eating lots of fruits and veggies
I have officially become a regular size 16, not a woman's 16

The Bad:
I am VERY unmotivated to work out
I am hungry all the time - although my snacks are healthy I still feel like I am eating a lot of food
I have two pairs of dress pants that fit me and no money to spend on new clothes

The Move:
I am moving to Virginia Beach! I quit my job, I got an apartment and I am moving to Va Beach at the end of this month. I do NOT have another job lined up (although I have an interview on Friday!! Wish me luck). I feel like my whole life is about to change and I am scared to death.

What if I start eating crap again after I move?
What if I don't work out?
What if I wake up and weigh 289lbs again?
What if I cannot get a job?
What if I am moving for the wrong reasons?

5 comments:

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Moving is always exciting! Don't worry, you'll be able to keep your healthy habits after you move. The beach is a great place to stay active! Good luck with your interview!

jeannie* said...

Oh thats so excited! Good for you for moving. I dont know what your reasons are -- but I say better to at least try and know than always wonder.

Congrats on the 16 jeans too!

Hang in there -- you seem to be doing great :)

Meghan said...

Wow! Congrats on the 199 and congrats on the move and the job interview! Don't worry too much about sticking with your healthy lifestyle, you've come a long way. Big changes can be super scary but they end up presenting challenges that leave us better off in the end. Good luck!

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Congrats on the weight loss. You will be fine, just stay focused. Sometimes change is good...stick with it.

JOY said...

It is always a BIG decision deciding to move.

Am sure you are doing the right thing. Everything will fall into place I am sure.

I just know you are going to have a brilliant future there.

If this job doesn't work out I am sure there is another waiting around the corner. The key is not to give up - stay positive.