Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday in Review

Thanksgiving was a hit!

Although our table was smaller this year for more than one reason it was still nice. My mom went above and beyond to provide us with a tasty Thanksgiving dinner. My Pumpkin Gingerbread trifle was the highlight of the dinner. We had the trifle and cheesecake and the trifle was almost gone by the end of the weekend and the cheesecake hadn't been touched. It's a keeper!

On the weight loss subject everything is going pretty well. My mom even commented that I really look like I've lost even more weight than the last time she saw me a few weeks ago.

I am fighting off yet another cold. This one is just a sore through but I've slept in the past two days instead of going to the gym. Although I know it's not that big of a deal I still feel down. Once I got into my routine of exercising in the morning I can really see the benefits of my mood and energy when I don't go.

I hope everyone had a great day...Tomorrow is hump day :)

No comments: