Friday, November 10, 2006

New routine

So I've started a new project for work. It's a new location, new environment, new people and I've very excited. There is however a down fall. I used to take public transportation and now I have to drive to work. If anyone reads this bloc is from the DC Metro area they know how bad traffic is here. So to alleviate the stress of that I would take the Metro (the subway) into work everyday. There is a lot of walking involved as you could imagine. Walking to the train station, walking to the train, walking out of the station and walking to my office building. I've was worried what my decrease in walking would do to my diet. I have seen a slight decline in weight loss but I'll still losing which is what counts. I'm going to try to find new ways (i.e. walking up stairs more often) of getting in those extra steps.

In the mean time I have everyone has a great weekend. My official weigh in this morning was 239.4 so I've lost another pound this week! Yay! I'm going to push my self next week and see if I can jolt my metabolism.

No comments: