Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Turkey Day

I am looking forward to this Thanksgiving weekend. I have two days off from work, I am spending time with my parents, a good home cooked meal, and hopefully some shopping and Christmas spirit.

I've come up with a game plan as far as eating Thanksgiving lunch/dinner is concerned. Here are the rules I intend to follow:
1. Good hour long work out Turkey Day morning
2. Eat a good breakfast
3. Only snack on fruits and veggies
4. Small servings of all dishes

I am one of the crazy shoppers that is planning to hit the stores on Black Friday. My mom and I are gonna hit the stores pretty early on Friday so I wont get my AM workout in. I'll see how much walking we do and decided if I need to hit the gym later Friday night.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: