Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Im still here

I haven't posted in a while but things have been a little crazy.

I have good and bad news.

Good news:
I weighted in at 202.6lbs this morning....I am soooooo freaking close :)
I ran over three miles this morning. I dont remember the exact amount because I walked a little at the end.

Bad news:
I am breaking up with my boyfriend this weekend for far too many reasons. It's going to be hard but I know it's for the best. Trust me I wont turn to Ben & Jerry for comfort!!

If I dont post for the rest of the week I wouldnt be surprised. I'll definitely try to check in on Monday though.

6 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats on the great weigh in. That's wonderful! Sorry to hear about you breaking up with your boyfriend though. That always sucks. Instead of food, turn to exercise! It'll make you feel better.

amyinbc said...

Sorry to hear about the break up.. But you know what is best for you and this is good, healthy for the long term.

Make exercise your new passion and keep at it. You are completely inspiring to people like me who are struggling to START living healthily. Keep on at it Girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss!

Do what's best for YOU when it comes to your life and happiness.
And stay away from Ben & Jerry:)

jeannie* said...

sounds like youre doing great with the weight loss! And I'm sure the break up will be for the best in the long run. It will be hard, but good luck and hang in there.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Way to go on the run! And good luck as you go through the break up.

Elaniom said...

Thanks for the wonderfully supportive comment you left. I hope to read more about you in time.

Thanks again, it means alot!!!