Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend recap

First off I would like to thank everyone for being so encouraging about my March challenge! It has definitely made a difference to get me motivated.

My weekend was pretty relaxing. I hung out with my roommate most of the time and we were pretty low key. Friday we had dinner and a movie. If you were thinking about seeing Black Snake Moan let me know because I would tell you to wait till video! Saturday I worked out for 2 hours!!! It was wonderful. I did Body Step then Body Pump. My body was stepped and pumped out after that.

Food wise I did pretty good till my roommate decided to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They were great with a glass of milk.

My official weigh in on Friday was 206.6. I couldn't be more excited about being this close to the 100's. I think it will take me a little over a monthly but I hope to be right at or under 199 by the end of April.

This morning I ran two miles on the treadmill at the gym. I am almost at my weekly goal!!

Have a great Monday guys!

4 comments:

Cory said...

You're so close to onederland. That's awesome! Keep it up, and you'll definitely meet that goal!

Fatinah said...

woohoo, look at you go!

Anonymous said...

Great job Alana! I bet those cookies were yummy! :)

You're doing simply fantastic - keep up the great work!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sounds like you're right on track! Way to go!