Friday, March 23, 2007

Thank goodness it's Friday

I havent posted in a while because I haven't had much to say.

Lately I've been on an emotional roller coaster. Sometimes I feel great about life and sometimes I feel like I just want to throw the towel in. I am taking things one day at a time.

I am hovering around 204lbs. Some days I am 1lb down then I am 1lbs up. I have been letting myself go on my diet on the weekends and I know that is the problem. Im not stressing out about this because I know the big picture.

Yesterday I bought this skirt at Old Navy:
I have NEVER purchased a jean mini skirt before. I went into Old Navy with the intention to buy a jean skirt. I was bold and picked up a size 16 and headed to the dressing room. To my surprise it fit and wasnt skin tight. YAY!!! But I have to say this skirt is WAY out of my comfort zone. I have always hated my legs but I have noticed a huge change in them in the past couple of months. I can see my calf muscles and my ankles! My thighs are still more than desired but oh well. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable enough with my body to wear this outside yet but I am going to work on it. I wore it around the house last night and ask my roommate her opinion about 6 million times.


Nothing really exciting going on this weekend. I am planning on going to two spin classes back to back tomorrow morning. I have never done this before but there are a lot of people that do. So I'll be spinning my heart out tomorrow morning. Let's hope I can make it :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Update: I almost forgot! I met my weekly challenge yesterday with a 4 mile run. I felt GREAT for the first 2 miles and then took a break and it was a struggle to get going again. I was happy when I was finished!

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

way to go on meeting your weekly goal!

Cory said...

Congrats on meeting the goal, and getting the skirt. That's awesome.

Sorry to hear that you have been up and down. Those feelings come to us all sometimes (at least, they do to me). Don't let it get you down. Just keep working and it will straighten out.

Meghan said...

Cute skirt! I'm ot very comfortable with my legs either so when I wear shorter skirts I usually put a pair of leggings on underneath for a little added coverage.

Congrats on meeting your goal!