Thursday, September 07, 2006

I did it...do you think I've gone to far

Okay so once returning from my trip I had convinced myself I had gained at least 5lbs. I decided that I wouldnt step on the scale until mid week next week. I was afraid that a gain of 5lbs would bust my ego.

Well of course I couldn't resist the temptation yesterday at the gym. I jumped on the scale and imagine my surprise to find 257.9. I was so freaking excited.

I cannot tell you how much I love losing weight. It's a rush and makes all the hard work pay off. My mom is giving me a shopping spree for my birthday. Which is such a blessing because none of my work clothes fit anymore. All of my pants are way too big. Believe me I am NOT complaining but I sure didn't have the cash to buy clothes.

I hope everyone is having a great week. If not, let it motivate you to try harder next week :)

Also, If anyone can tell me what the title is from wins a prize...It shouldn't be too hard!

No comments: