Friday, September 08, 2006

So close...

It is Friday afternoon and I am sooooooooo ready to leave work.

I've been really good food wise this week (I know it's been a short week) but I decided to treat myself this afternoon with half of a pack of the new Dark Chocolate M&M's. I am a HUGE chocolate fan and so I've been wanting to try them, plus dark chocolate has some health benefits, right?!?!?!

Anyway, when I opened the pack I accidentally spilled about 3/4ths of them on the floor. That is a great wait to ensure I wont eat them :)

I definitely give them two thumbs up.

For everyone who reads this blog have a wonderful weekend and my birthday is Sunday so email me for where to send presents :) Just kidding! Thank you to everyone who has been very encouraging in their comments!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you had a great birthday. How does twentyfive feel?

A Heathier Me said...

Thank you :)
Hopefully 25 will feel even better once I learn how much my car insurance should go down. I hope you had a good weekend!