Monday, September 25, 2006

Wanna lose 20lbs in a week???

Join me and my new friends at the Deep End of the Pool.

Together we lost over 20lbs last week and I know we will do it again this week. Don't worry about being the last one in because they are still accepting people till the end of September! If you are curious just go visit the site and read up on the rules. If you want to get yourself motivated this will do it!

In other news I haven't had any caffeine since Thursday last week. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst) it's been about a 6. I've had a few headaches but nothing I can't deal with.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

I've gotten those headaches because of lack of caffeine too.
Drink the water. Yes, I know it sucks. A lot of those headaches are a symptom of dehydration.
I'm feeling your pain, I love my Coke but I'm trying to be a good girl too!