Thursday, September 28, 2006

Question for everyone...

Say you are on a diet ( I know we all are) and you and your friends are going out for a night on the town. You know everyone is going to be drinking and you don't really want to get drunk but you want to have a few drinks. What do you order that wont end up being an additional 800 calories?

I can make sure I don't get the munchies. I usually pretty good at saying no to food. But I don't know what I should order to drink. Does anyone have any tips or advice?

4 comments:

Sergeants of Squish said...

Funny you should ask this. Look for a post to be up at the Pool later regarding alcohol. You CAN do it and not end up sorry if you plan ahead.

Unknown said...

Hey! You post and the pool answers. Do you think they will tell me how to earn a million dollars in 20 minutes if I ask them?

A Heathier Me said...

I guess great minds think alike :) I'll take a million too...even a half a million works for me!!! I hope you've had a great week.

Alison said...

Ask and you shall receive. LOL And, fortunately, it's the weekend. You have the rest of the week to try and catch up if you have a few more calories than you mean to. :)