Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nope, Nada, No

Why I haven't posted....

Am I reading Harry Potter? NOPE
Is my life just that exciting that I dont have time? NO WAY
Has work been really busy? NO
Have I had anything mildly interesting to talk about? NOT AT ALL

I haven't posted in a while just because I haven't had must to post about. I cannot complain about life too much. I am trying to enjoy my summer as much as possible, all the while fitting in time to make money (a.k.a the job).

Today is my official weigh-in but I doubt I'll be going to my regular gym. I am hoping to motivate myself to do at least 30mins of the elliptical at the hotel tonight. I am meeting my mom for dinner after work for food and probably a little shopping.

I'll try to post my plans for the weekend. A friend is in town that I haven't seen in a year so it will be very exciting!

No comments: