Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to you....

Today is the first birthday of my blog and of course we need a cupcake :)



A year ago today I created A Healthier Me and wrote my first blog entry. At the time I was 24 years old and weight in at 270lbs. Today I am 25 years old (obviously!!) and I weight in yesterday at 182.2lbs!!!!!

This blog has been such a huge support system for me. I have signed up for several challenges where I was responsible for my actions. I have learned so many facts about healthy foods and how to exercise. I have sought out your opinion and I have received great advice. I have found the motivation that keeps me going. What I am most thankful for in this past year is the advice and support from all the other ladies out there blogging about weight loss. You have truly been an inspiration to me, and for that I thank you.

As of today I have 32.2lbs to lose till I reach my goal. This is the first time in my life that I know it's possible to achieve something I work hard at. During the next year I would like to work on my fitness, get down to my goal weight and start to work on myself as a person. I need to work on improving my self-esteem and confidence.

Thank you all for reading my blog and allowing me to share in your lives!

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

Happy Blog-birthday!!!!!!

Cory said...

You've come a long way in the past year! Keep it up!