Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sign me up!

So last week I had looked into a few community water aerobics classes near the area that I am working. Since I am now traveling I tend to spend most of my nights working out. I have just been craving something new and adventurous to get myself excited.

I found a Deep Water Fitness class that is every Tuesday and Thursday nights. I promptly signed up. I don't know anyone in the class and I have never been to the facility before but I have high hopes. The class starts next week and it goes to mid-August.

I have never done water aerobics before but everyone that I know who has says it's wonderful. I love the water, I love to swim and I love the fact that I can work out and not sweat! I'll let you know how my first class goes next week!

I am definitely in a weight loss plateau right now. I haven't gained or lost anything in what feels like a month. This is the first time I have experienced this kind of thing before so I am trying to make a few changes.

Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Water aerobics might be a great way for you to break through that plateau!
I really enjoy water aerobics, and have really enjoyed the classes that went in the deep end.
Let us know what you think!

JOY said...

I would love to do water aerobics but there is nowhere locally that does it boo hoo.

I have made enquiries but it doesn't seem to be popular here.

Am sure you will enjoy it! Let us know how it goes.