Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shaq attack

Did anyone watch Shaquille O'Neal's new show last night on ABC called Shaq's Big Challenge?
If not I definitely would recommend watching it next week. The whole point of the show is Shaq is the trainer/motivator/activist for a small group of kids that range in ages from 11 to 14 that are all over weight. A few of the kids were even morbidly obese. I was just in total shock after the kids went through a physical and the doctor was giving them the results.

I see myself in each one of these kids. I know I was fat when I was that age but I'm not quite sure if I would have been considered obese. Obesity for me hit in my late high school/college years. I really want to try to keep up with this show. I would absolutely love to see these kids change their lives for the better. I would love to see their dreams come true.

If you watched it, what are your thoughts?

No comments: