Monday, June 25, 2007

Snooze

I was up at 4am this morning. Was I doing anything fun and exciting you ask?? NOPE!

I got up at 4am, got ready for work, drove to the airport and flew to DC. The flight was about 45mins total and I think I slept for 5mins on the plane. So I am sitting at my desk this afternoon doing anything and everything to keep my eyes open. I plan to go to the gym tonight but I dont know if that will actually happen. I may be satisfied if I just put in 30mins on the treadmill at a slow pace. We will see.

Even though this Monday has been rough I had a fabulous weekend. I sipped Mimosas by the ocean front yesterday and had the best seafood ever at local hot spot. My diet wasn't the best and I have worked out since Friday. Oh well!!!

If I get to the gym tonight I'll weigh-in. I have a feeling it's going to the right around the same thing it's been these past few weeks.

2 comments:

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Glad you had a great weekend!

JOY said...

Hope the weigh in goes ok!

Great to hear you have had a great weekend.

I think you should have given yourself a break from the gym for an evening - you sound tuckered out and an early night wouldn't go a miss! Bless you!