Friday, June 22, 2007

Beach

I cannot tell you how excited I am to go home this weekend. I am leaving work in a few mins to head down 95 to Virginia Beach. I've gotten used to this travel life where I am only home on the weekends. It makes it seem like a small vacation. I do have to save the driving back and forth was getting really exhausting. But I ran the numbers and I will save my company around $5 if I fly up here! So that is what I am going to be doing for the next few weeks. I'll fly up bright and early Monday morning and fly home on Friday afternoon.

I am want to start a new goal for myself. I may save it for July but 'practice' next week. I want to start doing light cardio (walking on the treadmill or easy work on the elliptical) at the hotel gym every morning. I used to get up at 5:30am every single morning to go to the gym. Even though it was a hard routine to get into I got used to it and it was no big deal after a while.

I started working out in the evenings since I generally dont have anything to do after work. But things always seem to come up at night...dinner, happy hour, etc. I want to make sure I am doing SOMETHING every day. I did it this morning and I plan to do it all next week starting on Tuesday morning.

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: