Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome to Nutrisystem

I signed up for Nutrisystem.

I picked 28 of what I thought were the most appetizing breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and desserts. I have no clue how this is going to work but I want to give it a try. Since traveling I have found that I am always eating out and I know I could be eating better. Since I live out of a hotel eating the Nutrisystem dinners may be a challenge since I dont have a microwave. But I figured I can eat the dinners for lunch and have a salad for dinner.

I probably wont get the food for another week and a half but I'll keep you posted on my thoughts. For some reason I am both scared and excited!!

Weigh in at the gym last night....188.6. I am tired of staying in the same spot. I want the 170's sooooooooo bad!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Good luck. I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are after trying to do it for a little while.

Fatinah said...

good luck with that! I'm on week 2 of Jenny Craig - which I think is similar - you'll have to let us now how it goes!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Good luck! I'm anxious to hear how it works out for you!

jeannie* said...

Thank you SOOOO much for donating $$ for my MS 150 in Sept. Ahhh so exciting to check my email and find an unexpected pledge.

Thanks again.... you have no idea how happy that just made me!