Friday, June 15, 2007

Weekend plans

I am getting ready to hit the road to head home. I wont be spending much time there because tomorrow morning I am hitting the road (Yes, AGAIN) for Charlotte, NC. My dad recently moved down there to work on their new subway system so my Mom and I are going down for a visit.

For Father's Day we are treating him to a baseball game at the local AAA team. It should be a good time. I have to admit that I am already craving a beer and a hot dog :) Maybe I'll do a beer and see if they have a grilled chicken sandwich!

Have a great weekend everyone! Tell your Dad that you love him!

3 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Hey!! Have a great weekend... maybe they have turkey dogs?? LOL

jeannie* said...

Yay for Charlotte! Did you go to the Knights game? Hopefully you had fun. The weather here was great this weekend!

JOY said...

I hope you had a brilliant weekend.

I don't know if you managed to get the chicken sandwich instead of a hot dog but at least you were going with the right attitude.

I believe you have to have a treat now and again or we would go crazy and what better time for you to enjoy a beer and have a hot dog while celebrating fathers day with your dad.

Hope you had a blast!