Friday, June 22, 2007

I almost forgot....

I HAVE been recording the food I've had for the past three days. I've been using an online tool. It's pretty resourceful but there are a few foods that I eat alllll the time they arent available. So I dont know if the calorie count is true to life but it's a good way for me to pick my snacks. Yesterday I saw I was getting a little high on the calorie count so I opted for a banana instead of hummus and pita. I probably wont do this over the weekend but I feel good about what I've done this week :)

3 comments:

Cory said...

Glad to hear that you have been tracking. Even if it isn't a perfect calorie count, at least it has you thinking about what you are eating. And that is the important part!

Fatinah said...

way to go on the tracking - it really makes a big difference!

JOY said...

I am wondering what online tracker you are using - I would love to check it out!