Friday, June 08, 2007

AHHHH

Okay so let me set up this scenario for you:

There is this guy that works for my company that is totally gorgeous. He is the kind of guy who has a great body and a GREAT personality.

A few weeks ago I was waiting at the gym for my kick boxing class and I looked over and there he was. He was waiting for one of the weight machines. He smiled and waved and I smiled back and quickly (and probably red faced) went into my class.

A few days later I ran into him in the hall and he asked how my classes were going and we got into a discussion about kick boxing. It was the first time I had had a conversation with him outside of a work related meeting.

Now, I know I have a boyfriend and I know he has a girlfriend but I got all giddy after what happened this afternoon....

I had just gotten out of my seat to go get some carrots and humus for lunch (I was being good) and he came around the corner. He called my name and said he was coming over to talk to me...AHHHHH! Im sure I turned six shades of red and he then asked me some advice on going to Virginia Beach!

The whole point of this story is that I don't know if I would have ever had the confidence to talk to a boy like this before. I have no interest in him and I know he has no interest in me! I was just really impressed by myself for being so outgoing.

I see myself changing ever day, and not just physically. I have never been more confident or proud of myself than ever before.

Have a great weekend everyone! My goal for next week is to post some pics to my blog :)

6 comments:

Cory said...

Even if you aren't interested in him, it's great to hear that you have that kind of confidence now. That is awesome, and I know that it makes you feel great!
Congrats on making the new friend.

Anonymous said...

Awe, you're too cute :) Everyone loves attention from the opposite sex, whether they're in a relationship or not. I'm so proud of you for gaining confidence in yourself - you're beautiful!!

Critter said...

Maybe he is your "work crush". I think even if you are in a relationship it is good to have little crushes it could be on a actor or singer or the guy in the office next to you. I love to flirt but I love my husband too:)

Kim L said...

Ahh ... boys. That's all I have to say.

Congrats on the new found confidence!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Great post! Flirting is so much fun!

JOY said...

Good for you! It is great being able to talk to people that you usually wouldn't.

I know you have no romantic interest in this guy but maybe he could make a great friend.

It is so nice to hear that your confidence is growing - good going girl!