Wednesday, June 20, 2007

101 posts

This is my 101 blog post! It's very exciting to me because I've tried blogging in the past but never made it past my 10th post! I guess something is working :)

My weekend was wonderful. It was a bit longer than originally planned because I decided to take Monday off of work. I drove down to my Dad's house on Saturday and met the rest of my family. We went to the Charlotte Knights baseball game to celebrate Father's Day. They are the AAA team for the Chicago White Sox. The stadium was quite small but we had a blast!!! I eat before the game so I had no need to get food there but I did have a few (2) beers.

I visited the gym on Monday and was able to weigh myself. I didn't go to my usual gym and so it wasn't my usual scale but I saw......188.4!!!! I was shocked!! I don't know how it works to my advantage but I didn't work out at all and I didn't eat all that great and I still lost weight. I think I've increased my metabolism from all the hard work that I've been doing. It's very encouraging!

This week is nothing special. I had my first Deep Water Fitness class last night. It's a group of all women and I am the youngest by at least 20 years. There is nothing wrong with that but I made sure I was pushing myself to get a good workout. I could definitely feel my muscles working in my arms and legs. I have class again on Thursday.

I feel that I am doing okay on my goals this month. I've been trying hard to read AND comment on everybodys blogs! You guys are such an inspiration to me!!! As far as losing 5lbs is concerned, if the scale I used the other day is accurate I have lost 3.2lbs since June 1st. My lose has slowed down A LOT recently but as long as it keeps going down I'll be happy. Lets just hope I can lose the last 1.8lbs by the end of the month!

5 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats on making it so far. That's awesome. Nice weigh in as well!

Critter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Critter said...

Way to go on the loss!!! The Deep Water Fitness class sounds fun I wish there was something like that near me.

Fatinah said...

way to go on your loss chicklet!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

You probably have increased your metabolism! Way to go!