Friday, June 01, 2007

All natural

Thanks guys for all your comments on my last post. I really wanted to know other peoples opinions. I've talked to my friends and even my mom about it. I knew that I was opposed to it in the beginning. There just seems something totally unnatural about taking a pill like that.

In my humble opinion I think I have done phenomenal this past year. I have lost over 100lbs with a healthy diet and exercise. Im not going to let a "quick fix" get the better of me. I would however never judge someone if they chose to take a weight loss drug. Exercise has worked for me but I know it might not work for everyone.

I hopped on the scale yesterday and saw 191.6!!! I cannot wait to be in the 180's. I am really going to try hard next week to reach that goal. I am spending the weekend in Atlanta with my boyfriend and his family. That means we will be eating out a lot but there should also be plenty of site seeing (lost of walking!!!).

Have a great weekend everyone. Maybe I'll post some pictures next week!

1 comment:

Cory said...

I'm glad to hear that you have decided against it. You've done so well without any shortcuts.
Congrats on the weigh in. It's awesome to be that light!