Monday, July 02, 2007

My weekend and NS

I had a very nice weekend overall. I started it off with a pretty big Greek dinner on Friday. Not all of my food was eaten but I don't even want to think of how many calories I inhaled. Saturday was pretty uneventful. I had plans to go out with some friends but that didn't happen. I saved some empty calories there.

I'm back in the DC area for the work week. I plan to stick to my workout routine I've been in. I am still loving the water aerobics class. Its a very nice change to my old routine.

I am going home to my parents house for the 4th of July. Nothing very excited planned but since the holiday is in the middle of the week I cannot just go home. My job is letting take a comp day next week so I'll have next Monday off. YAY!

My NutriSystem order should be delivered today. According to UPS the package is out for delivery. I am super excited. I spent my morning reading through the website and going through the community message board. The first thing I've noticed is that if you have less than 100lbs to lose you are not allowed to eat many carbs. You ARE allowed to have whole wheat bread with a few meals (i.e. hot dogs, hamburgers). Many people seem to be complaining about getting board eating so many salads. The menu calls for a salad with lunch and a salad with dinner. I am committing to doing this for a month and then I will re-evaluate if it's going to work for me.

My challenge goal for this month is to stick to the NutriSystem plan. I wont start until Thursday but I figure that it still counts :) I cannot believe it's already July!!!

3 comments:

Critter said...

I am very interested to see how you like Nutrisystem. It is something I have thought about in the past and I just saw a commercial with Topanga on it and she lost 27 1/2lbs and looked great even though I thought she was adorable before. I hope you know who Topanga is or you might think I am insane:)

jeannie* said...

I'm anxious to hear how you like NutriSystem! Good luck and thats a great goal to stick to it for July!

Fatinah said...

I can't wait to hear how you like it....