Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sad

I really needed to talk about the Michael Vick news that came out today. It makes me sick to my stomach to see his picture. I dont know how someone could harm an innocent animal. These animals get such a bad reputation because of people like Vick. The news is reporting they found seven dead dogs that have illegibly been electrocuted and/or beat to death.

My parents actually have a pit pull. He is 95lbs of pure love and joy. I don't think he has a mean or aggressive bone in his body but people are scared to death of him. The dog is such a sweetheart and it makes me sick to think of someone abusing these animals. I really home Vick gets the punishment that he deserves.

In other news, my weight in day is today. I'll weigh in at the gym and post it tomorrow. As of Monday I was down to 185.4 but I dont know what to expect today. Nutrisystem is going GREAT during the week. I love having the food already here for me and I just pick something that I think looks tasty. I am still surprised about how good the food is. The hard thing is the weekends.

On the weekends my boyfriend loves to cook and he loves to cook for me. I would feel terrible if I said "No honey, I have to eat my Nutrisystem". So the weekends I tend to eat out a lot and eat nice home cooked meals. I always try to make healthy decisions but I know I am going off track with NutriSystem.

Anyways, I am off to finish up some stuff for work for the day then Im going to the gym. Have a good night everyone! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will see a loss!!!

No comments: