Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

Hey everyone. I've been MIA for a while.

My weekend was alright. Saturday night I went out with my roommate and another girl friend and we had a bit too much fun. I may have taken advantage of my new found self-esteem and buddied up with a few Navy Boys to get them to buy us drinks. The boys were nice but we were just having fun. I drank way too much and spend all day Sunday recovering. Recovering means I had a egg and cheese bagel, pizza, and fajitas. I didnt have ANY NutriSystem food that day. I didnt worry about it too much and I've moved on.

I spent my Monday cleaning my apartment and dealing with a slight crisis. My AC unit is dripping water into the closet of my neighbor downstairs. There wasnt much I could do about it but try to stop the water from going everywhere. I wasnt able to get my closet cleaned out but I hope to do that soon.

I am back on the Nutrisystem bandwagon. I honestly have to say that I cannot complain about the food. I headed up a chicken patty for dinner one night and it was a weird consistency so I had a hard time eating it. The one thing about this diet is that you need to be kind of organized. You have to remember what to eat with each meal and how much. For example for breakfast you eat a NS meal, a serving of fruit and either a dairy serving or a protein serving. The key is to know what exactly a serving is. A fruit service is only half a banana or a small peach. I feel like it's going well though.

I am going to weigh in today at my normal gym. I trust what the scale says there because I've been using it for a while. It's hard to travel and use 5 different scales because it's inevitable that they will all say something different.

I got news from my Mom yesterday that my Dad was in a bad car accident. He was on rt 77 in Charlotte, NC headed to work when he was rear ended by a semi-truck which caused him to then hit another semi-truck in front of him. He is doing alright but the impact caused the airbags to deploy and it broke his sternum. I cannot thank God enough for looking over him yesterday morning. He is in a bit of pain right now but he is safely resting at home.

Sorry for the random post!

Have a great hump day :)

No comments: